We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join our team working out of our busy office in Kidderminster.
The mission for the right candidate is to secure business to help the Team double the order book year on year.
You will not be a telemarketer but a true salesperson, with the ability to add value and close business remotely by using our strong brand within the market.
You will be focused on speaking to multiple new build housing developers-some existing and some new in order to quote projects and secure new contracts. Initially you will be using current sources and portals to find leads and chase projects to quote; long term you will be fed leads by our internal marketing team so that you can have 30 “meaningful selling conversations” every day.
You will be working to a collective Sales Team target and will be purely office based so that you are able to maximise your time contacting customers and prosecuting opportunities to quote and win.
Opportunities to quote will be fed to our internal design and sales support team who will generate the quotations for you to follow up, leaving you to purely chase business, follow up enquiries and close new sales.
You will schedule our Field Specialist for any on site surveys and pre-contract meetings to allow you to focus on selling.
You won’t be working to a commission but a salary based on performance with opportunities for progression based on our career roadmap.
• To deliver your proportion of the monthly sales orders.
• To grow the order book (secured contracts) by double each year.
• To follow up and close business at our current conversion rates.
• To sell the “value” of using Eco2Solar to our customers to help increase prices and increase the CM (Contribution margin) by 1% each quarter on orders you have secured.
The right person will:
• Be driven and relentless in their desire to help the Team achieve our goals.
• Be able to add value to customer propositions to increase margins and win business.
• Work for the Team collective, not as an individual.
• Treat customers, colleagues and everyone we deal with fairly.
• Provide excellent service and support to our customers.
• Always look for a better way and challenge the norm.
• Always look to help their team mates succeed.
Salary £30,000 plus
Interested in our role?
We would love to hear from you, please send your CV and a cover letter to Lisa.March@Eco2Solar.co.uk and we will be in touch!
To view our privacy notice please visit: https://eco2solar.co.uk/privacy-policy/