Starting salary of £40,000+
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
We are looking for an experienced Purchasing Manager to join the Eco2Solar Team. They will be responsible for overseeing and managing company’s supply chain and associated operations to ensure efficiency and productivity and for creating and developing excellent relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Build and nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best price for company goods and services
- Monitoring supplier performance, preparing an action plan for improvement and organising business reviews with all major suppliers.
- Monitor business trends and product availability
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Identify cost reduction/rationalisation opportunities to achieve financial goals
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities
- Train, coach and support managers about the procurement process controls
- Identify and research potential new suppliers
- Assess current and future resource requirements, ensuring plans are devised and implemented to overcome gaps, and capacity issues.
- Manage the overall procurement function.
- Manage and deliver the three-month forecast, based on budget, schedules and trends.
- Oversee the Logistics Teams
- Stock management for England and Scotland – including van stock.
- Stock level management and reporting
- Management of tool and plant hire, including raising of orders, off hiring and returning equipment
- Tender management
- Development and management of supplier risk assessments and appraisals
- 5 years’ experience in a full end to end purchasing/procurement role
- Strong influencing and analytical skills
- Experience of successfully developing or implementing new procedures, controls and policies
- Must have experience of managing, motivating and leading a small team,
- Experience of managing logistics functions
- Negotiation of contracts
- Ability to gather and analyse data to work with figures
- Computer literate
- ERP experience (Oracle is desirable)
- Project Management experience (Desirable)
- Be adaptable to continuous change and be able to meet strict deadlines
Interested in our role?
We would love to hear from you, please send your CV and a cover letter to Lisa.March@Eco2Solar.co.uk and we will be in touch!
To view our privacy notice please visit: https://eco2solar.co.uk/privacy-policy/