Starting salary of £35,000+
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
This is a National role, based in our Kidderminster Offices one day per week and on site across the UK for the rest, this includes the post holder spending a minimum of 4 days per month based in Scotland in the central belt.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and leading employed installers and sub-contractors, and ensuring the highest quality standards are maintained and all contract specifications are adhered to through spot checks and quality audits.
They will be responsible for recruiting, training new and existing employees and sub-contractors to ensure competence is achieved and that all projects meet standards set by contract specifications and established policies and procedures.
The main duties include:
- Lead, motivate and inspire the Installation teams.
- Supports the schedules team and oversees the installation of products.
- Ensures adherence to the specifications and established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the field management of the installation teams
- Responsible for ensuring that all installations are in accordance with current regulations and MCS scheme requirements by carrying out and documenting site audits nationwide
- Responsible for overseeing the desk top audits
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Manage staff and resource utilisation for maximum operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for on boarding new team members and the continuous development of existing team members (Health and Safety, Tool Box talks, new products etc…)
- Represent the Company to both employees, suppliers and customers in a positive manner at all times.
- Present a professional image at all times setting examples for the Installation team.
- Attend management meetings upon requests
Our ideal candidate will truly share and promote the businesses values. They will have:
- have 5 years’ experience in roofing and construction
- have 2 years’ experience of managing, motivating and leading a team
- Project Management experience (Desirable)
- Computer literate (MS Applications)
- ERP experience (is desirable)
- Be adaptable to continuous change and be able to meet strict deadlines
- Field engineer, and familiar with Lone working
- Full driving licence
- CSCS visitor/labourer accredited
- Proven experience and skills in working towards targets and KPIs
- Experience of working on sites within construction industry
Interested in our role?
We would love to hear from you, please send your CV and a cover letter to Lisa.March@Eco2Solar.co.uk and we will be in touch!
To view our privacy notice please visit: https://eco2solar.co.uk/privacy-policy/