ECO2 Solar Limited Environmental Policy Statement
ECO2 Solar is an environmentally conscious organisation and as such we acknowledge the potential environmental impact that our operations may have on the environment.
This policy has been established by top management who fully support its implementation. Top management is responsible for ensuring that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the organisation.
We are committed to the protection of the environment through the prevention of pollution and the continual improvement of our management systems to enhance environmental performance. This has been facilitated through the setting of environmental objectives based on our significant environmental aspects. These objectives will be documented, allocated targets and programmes and be periodically monitored and reviewed. The results of which are communicated throughout the organisation and available to interested parties where appropriate.
As an organisation, we are committed to ensuring that we:
- Comply with all compliance obligations (legal and otherwise); including codes of practice and guidance produced by regulatory bodies and specific standards, relating to our environmental aspects.
- Provide all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy, commensurate with their role.
- Work towards implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) that complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015, as defined within the scope of our EMS.
- Prevent pollution to the environment and strive to integrate environmental best practice into our business operations.
- Minimise waste to landfill by reducing waste generation and by segregating and recycling waste where economically and operationally feasible.
- Coordinate business mileage so as to maximise fuel efficiency.
- Use energy, water, materials and other natural resources as efficiently as possible, giving particular regard to the long-term sustainability of consumable items.
- Consider the environment throughout the lifecycle of our business activities including the products and services we provide to customers.
- Work with local businesses, neighbours, partners or suppliers to encourage commitment and improvement in our local environment.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued. Previous versions will be archived and are available upon request.
This policy statement is displayed on site. It is publicly available upon reasonable request by any interested party.Download Eco2solar Environmental Policy