Sales Support Person
Eco2 Solar has a vacancy for a new sales support person. The sales support person will provide office based support for the sales team. This will combine technical and administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have sales experience in a technical capacity. As the role is office based, applicants must be competent using Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience in within the renewable energy sector in particular solar PV is desirable, although not essential.
The role will involve:
• Qualifying new leads on the phone and via email
• Solar PV system designs
• Assessing properties from Google Earth
• Preparing desktop quotes for domestic and commercial clients
• Reviewing architectural plans for new builds
• Reviewing M&E specifications
• Researching and assisting tender applications
• Arranging Energy Performance Certificates
• Reviewing construction industry websites to find new leads
Eco2 Solar are a renewable energy installation company. We design, supply and install solar photovoltaic (PV), solar thermal and heat pump systems for domestic and commercial clients. Formed in 2007, Eco2 Solar are one of the most established specialist solar PV companies in the UK and operate from Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org